At the Steele Creek Dentist in Charlotte, we’re devoted to healthy, beautiful smiles through general and cosmetic dentistry. Few physical improvements have such a dramatic effect on attractiveness and self-confidence as a smile makeover. Excellent oral health and a pleasing smile contribute to overall physical health and a high quality of life.
Cosmetic dentistry is a group of procedures used to create a positive change to your teeth and smile. One or more of these procedures can produce dramatics results on your appearance, boosting your confidence and self-esteem.
At The Steele Creek Dentist, it begins with a consultation, where we will review the following issues:
- Your goals for how you want your smile to look and feel after the makeover.
- The status of your oral health.
- The specific aspects of your teeth and gums that you wish to fix.
- Which individual treatments are needed.
- A detailed explanation of each necessary process (e.g. porcelain veneers, dental crowns, inlays/onlays, gum contouring, crown lengthening, tooth implants, braces, or teeth whitening).
- You can see before and after pictures of smile transformation patients.
- Your options for how to schedule the care (all at once or over time).
- Information about oral conscious sedation.
- Answers to any questions or concerns.
- Cosmetic dentistry costs and financing options.
Our cosmetic dentistry offerings include porcelain veneers, dental implants, and dental crowns and bridges. We also provide Invisalign clear braces and traditional metal braces. Schedule an appointment with The Steele Creek Dentist in Charlotte today.
Contact The Steele Creek Dentist:
Location (Tap to open in Google Maps):