Are you ready for beautiful, straight teeth, without the hassle of traditional braces? Great news! Invisalign® Clear Braces may be the solution you have been looking for.
What are Invisalign Clear Braces?
Invisalign Clear Braces are an alternative to traditional metal braces. With Invisalign, you get a clear, plastic aligner that you can slide on and off. That means they are less noticeable than traditional braces and much more comfortable.
Why Choose Invisalign?
- Clear Braces – Invisalign’s clear braces are discreet and do not tend to draw attention.
- Comfortable – Invisalign is generally more comfortable than traditional braces. It has no metal frame or brackets that can scratch your gums or cheek if they break. Invisalign’s aligners are smooth to the touch.
- Eat What You Want – You do not have to worry about certain foods damaging your braces, or leaving a stained outline of your braces once they are removed. With Invisalign, you can remove your aligners to eat, and slide them back on when done.
- Easier to Maintain Good Oral Hygiene – Because Invisalign is removable, you do not have to brush or floss around any metal wires. Instead, just brush and floss as recommended by your dentist, and place the braces back on.
Does My Insurance Cover Invisalign?
It may! Each policy is different, and we will be happy to look over your individual policy to go over what is and is not covered.
How Does It Work?
- Consultation – The first step is a consultation. During this meeting, we may require x-rays. We want to examine your teeth to determine if Invisalign Clear Braces are the best option for you.
- Treatment Plan – Your treatment plan is customized for you. During this time, we will take impressions of your teeth and use the Invisalign software to create a treatment plan that details how long we expect treatment to take and how often you will get your new aligners.
- Clear Braces – When your first set of aligners arrive, follow the instructions provided. You want to make sure that you wear your aligners at least 22 hours a day, for the best results.
- Replacements – About every two weeks, you will receive a new set of aligners. These braces help to keep moving your teeth into the correct alignment.
- Follow-up Visits – We want to continue seeing you throughout your treatment, to ensure your teeth are shifting according to your treatment plan.
Ready for Straight Teeth?
At The Steele Creek Dentist, we have years of experience working with Invisalign and want to use it to benefit you. If you are ready to straighten your teeth, make the call. Set an appointment today!